Radiator cover

TJ63

Mine also arrived today, and it does fit how I thought. Just take the radiator side pods off, fit the cover then put the pods back on.

No pictures I'm afraid - not got the bike yet. ;)

loneranger

I sent my R & G cover back it was faulty as would not line up on holes for fitting. I know others have a similar problem. Ive fitted the infinite one looks great. Maybe the top frame is missing to allow heat to rise and disapate?

Phil_B

I know what you mean about not covering the top. That exposed Alu on the radiator is the mankiest bit of the bike. Mine looked a bit weathered when new.

That infinity cover still looks smart though. And perhaps more importantly could save an annoying repair or replacement.

Using the very useful info display... Anyone willing to look at average running temp before and after putting one of these on?

TJ63

If I remember I will. Picking the bike up on Monday afternoon. Probably fitting the cover Tuesday and having another ride Tuesday or Wednesday.

mrirvs

Just been out for an hour with the infinite guard fitted and with the air temperature of 12c the bike temperature averaged out at about 79c. That seems OK to me.

busey

250 X 500 mm decorative steel panel from B&Q £12-50 and some aerosol primer and gloss black paint I had in the garage

timo

My R & G cover was a pig to fit over a hour same has yours holes not lining up. For some reason if you put left hand bolts in first it goes on a lot better.

Tamura

Hi there!

Has anybody found a radiator guard that covers the upper edges of radiator? As to me they look too rough and not stylish.... thank you.