R+G You Absolute Heroes!!

Eddieh93

So the inevitable happened and I lost the front end to some diesel yesterday, was doing about 3 MPH coming to a stop and just didn't see it.....FAIL!!

Absolute heroes at R+G!! I had fitted the crash protection as I knew how expensive crashes can be, the only damage I took was the foot peg is a little bent and a small scratch on the clutch lever, a dent in my pride and a sore hip, however I will survive!!

I cant recommend the R+G product enough I was dreading picking the bike back up to see the horrible amount of damage I have caused! I lifted it up to my amazement minimal damage!!

Please note: I hate diesel!!!! Also I am fine!

Ed

craigieboy

Great result Eddie, glad i have the R&G crash protection incase this happens to, Today i actually just fitted the R&G engine cases as well. Rest up that hip lol.

Eddieh93

Ye I haven't got the engine covers fitted someone told me they aren't that helpful.

Cheers mate I'm sure ill fight to see another day.

Donut

Glad you're ok, Eddie. I have my similar Evotechs and I'm hoping for the best if and when.
So, 2 bits of good news then. First and most important that you're ok and secondly that the stuff we spend our hard earned on does work. :D

Eddieh93

Exactly right Donut, walking is a lot easier today and it doesn't feel like I've been in the gym for an hour anymore!