Proper grease for levers fitting

sven11

Thnx for the advice. However it turned out the paint was a little too thick around the bolt, few strokes with sand paper and the problem was solved. Thnx anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spartan72

Lol. I'm so stupid... Been looking for "Manual State" silicone grease since I thought it was some sort of special type of grease that couldn't be translated to Danish... Anyway ordered them in short/short and black with black adjusters. How long did it take for your's to arrive?
I also ordered from Rideitmoto... Black short levers with the red adjuster. @massman: what was the grease called in danish? Is it regular silicone grease? Will post pix they arrive...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spartan72

So I got short levers and installed them... I honestly thought that it was primarily for the looks. But they really feel good and especially the brake lever got a nice feel to it. And I got more feeling with front brake.

Easy peasy installment...

da1kini

So I got short levers and installed them... I honestly thought that it was primarily for the looks. But they really feel good and especially the brake lever got a nice feel to it. And I got more feeling with front brake.

Easy peasy installment...

Looks great! -nice red color to complement your bike :D