pillion grab rail

badger27

does anyone know if its possible to fit a grab rail to the mt as the strap on the does not help the passenger stay in position under breaking! any manufacturers out there i'd be very keen to get a rail :)

badger

busey

The rear rack has grab area's but if you go down this route make sure the dealer fit's it for free it takes ages to fit got to remove all the rear plastics the fitter said he never wants to fit another

Yam MT 07

hello badger 27 , have you had any luck finding a grab rail ? I am looking for one myself but have not had any luck so far , it is beginning to look like I will have to have one made as I don't really fancy the Yamaha rack , cheers

TWISTED

Pillion Grabrails

Has anyone bought some pillion grabrails yet, if any are out there. Seat strap is a complete waste of space. Don't know why they bother.

badger27

Hi the indents are useless as is the strap not found any add ons so far shot up if you do.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

badger27

Good job my step son had no fear . Thought about the straps the rider wears anyone used them?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

TJ63

I've got a pair but my wife prefers to just hold onto me.

You can borrow them to try if you want, badger.

D

Deleted member 20

Or better still, let your wife drive and you hold on to Her rack?

amavro

and30ers loves his wife more than anyone here ..he even did a custom screen for her mt-07 among other scary things I would never try to my wife's bike .So I would not be surprised if he let her drive and him on a surfboard with a custom rack hook he build .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk