Phil_B signing in

Phil_B

Well, since I troubled our site admin to get this section opened - I should probably use it!

As per my imaginative username; I'm Phil. I'm fairly new to riding as I only passed my test last year, and had a little YBR-125 to do my "apprenticeship" for a year or so before that - so this is my first big bike.

Spent a lot of the winter looking at different bikes like the ER-6, SV650 and V-Strom, but the MT-07 just seemed right for me! Bought mine straight from showroom stock on 1st March and picked it up a week later. I love it so far and have put a few hundred miles on it when we've had nice weather.

Generally ride around Essex/Cambs/Suffolk region.

I have also been trusted with moderating some of the sections of the forum; so am looking forward to helping make this a great MT-07 site :D

ashe2cool

Hey guys! My name is João. I'm Portuguese. 31 years old.

I started the upgrade on my drivers licence to the big motos because of the MT-09, but since i saw the MT-07 i got very impressed with the looks. So, instead of the MT-09, i decided for the MT-07!
Order the Racing Red on 3rd March and i'm currently still wayting for my "baby" xD

If you come to the Algarve, come and visit me!

Faguima

Hey guys! My name is João. I'm Portuguese. 31 years old.

I started the upgrade on my drivers licence to the big motos because of the MT-09, but since i saw the MT-07 i got very impressed with the looks. So, instead of the MT-09, i decided for the MT-07!
Order the Racing Red on 3rd March and i'm currently still wayting for my "baby" xD

If you come to the Algarve, come and visit me!
Hi my Algarve partner, this means at least we will haver two new babys :)

loneranger

Nice to hear from you all. I passed my full test in Jan this year. Been on scooters for ages and then a 125cc for 6 months. I originally too wanted the MT07 but when I test rode twice I found it too snatchy on throttle and dangerous in the wet with its insecure front end suspension. MT07 is was for me then and it wasn't even a price issue as I had the money for the MT09. So guess that says a lot. Get mine on Saturday. Signing out. lone ranger aged 45!!!!

loneranger

of course I meant MT09 originally. P.S my avatar is what I looked like after riding the MT09 with dodgy throttle!!!!