paint code

oj_knut

Can anyone help me find what my deep purple color is called on my 2015 mt 07.
Understand that the color is marked A, but can not find the colure code/name

CVSensei

Can anyone help me find what my deep purple color is called on my 2015 mt 07.
Understand that the color is marked A, but can not find the colure code/name
In England it's called Deep Armour. I thought that was universal but I may be wrong.

Noggie

I planned on taking it to a paint shop to see if I found something that matched.

There is nothing in the manual about this.
And since the coloured parts are just covers, ther might be a sticker on the back indicating what colour they are.

CVSensei

Ahh are you talking about a colour code? I'm not experienced with these but I reckon your best bet would just be to send Yamaha an email, might be a unique colour to them, never heard of Deep Armour before.

CVSensei

I believe OP is asking about the 'Deep Armour' Purple colour scheme.. You have Race Blu if i'm not mistaken?

Awesome job on your rad guard btw! Might have to copy that ;)

Noggie

I had planned to make a black guard with a red logo just like that, not a copy cat, been thinking about it for months :)

Best thing is to take it to a paint shop and they will find the right colour.

TJ63

That DPBMC 564 is exactly the same colour used on the FZS1000 years ago. I didn't realise when I saw the Race Blu MT

Gaulois

I believe OP is asking about the 'Deep Armour' Purple colour scheme.. You have Race Blu if i'm not mistaken?

Awesome job on your rad guard btw! Might have to copy that ;)
You are right about the OP question, my bad. And thanks for the compliment very easy and fun to do.
Hopefully, the description for the race blue might help someone in the future.

T_Robert

I'm not going to open another topic as this one matches my question.

I had a small crash and scratched the farme a little bit. I want to paint that area but I have no idea what type of paint I must use. My bike is Deep Armor color, thus the frame is silver with some glitter particles.
Can anyone help me with the color code for the frame?

Thanks!

sdrio

That's what I have been using as a perfect match.

Where did you get that from? I've been trying to find some for my R1, that's the main colour of that too.

All I can find are nailpolish sized chip repair kits.

Last edited: