Old Holborn tobacco?

xt660isgood2

Ok I know it’s a disgusting habit which I’m not proud of but anyway…..
But I can't seem to get a good answer to this one and its puzzling me?
Is there anybody on here that smokes Old Holborn? In the last few weeks Tesco and sainburys have stopped selling it here in Norfolk for no apparent reason.
Ok, to any smokers out there, it has never been the most popular of brands and smaller
Shops recently have stopped selling it.
But you can still get it in some shops but becoming a pain coz of travelling.
Just wondered if this a countrywide thing?
Any non smokers reading this are probably thinking “why so upset? What’s the big deal?) Well if you love pies and doughnuts and suddenly you are having big trouble
Getting them….well that’s how I feel.
Searched the net, and not a mention?

badger27

not seen any for ages but i admit i started vaping 2 years ago and haven't touched any tobacco since . i'll keep an eye in the local stores . happy hunting

xt660isgood2

not seen any for ages but i admit i started vaping 2 years ago and haven't touched any tobacco since . i'll keep an eye in the local stores . happy hunting
Many thanks,
Would be interested if any friends/relatives etc who work in shops have any info?

Jan9902

my husband has smoked old holborn for years but a few weeks ago when I did my online order the tobacco wasn't available, the next week it was but didn't arrive. This has gone on for weeks and I can't even find it at legit online tobacco shops. We live in rural Wales and my poor husband is resorting to mixing pipe tobacco with ordinary. To top it all he loves galloises tobacco but they've stopped making it!!!
I believe Asda may still do Old Holborn but it's too far for us.

xt660isgood2

Thanks for your reply Jan. I thought It may have just been a "Norfolk" thing.
It's seems as if they are still making it, but only available In smaller shops. For some reason the bigger players can't be asked to stock it anymore "long shelf life so don't know why?"
That'll be Tesco just lost another customer then.
What's annoying is, due to this nanny state we now live in, you can't just walk into a supermarket and have a look to see if they sell it because some clown has decided to put
up them stupid shutters so you can't see unless you ask the staff to slide them backwards and forwards
On a lighter note: bank holiday Monday sounds like MT07 biking weather