oh boy i;m as happy as larry

KEVINJSTANLEY

Hi all

I can't restrain my excitement.... it really is not a good idea for a fella of my age to be acting like a teenager but I can't help it :)
I have received my Moto Cage and the Akra without the DB killer is fanbloodytastic.

trouble is I can't go play till March 1st :(

where's me pills I need to calm down

pic is in the gallery don't know how to put it on here

nobull

How did you get the dealer to give you it before March 1st? I'm having to wait even though I could trailer it home, CMC insisted it stay there until its registered on 1st!

Noggie

Nice one, know the feeling, my MT07 is sitting in my garage and I'm waiting for spring to arrive.
managed to sneak out for a short drive two weeks ago when the roads were dry, but boy was it cold.
If the weather allows it I will be driving it a bit in April, if not Ill have to wait for June (I go to Asia for work every other month and can't ride it then).

xt660isgood2

Nice looking machine sir. And rightfully you look dead pleased.......I'm just a little concerned as to where your left hand is? ps: I still think both wheels should have been red tho

KEVINJSTANLEY

early bird !!

How did you get the dealer to give you it before March 1st? I'm having to wait even though I could trailer it home, CMC insisted it stay there until its registered on 1st!
hi Nobull
yes I am a pretty lucky old bugger, But having the bike early was never a issue with Bill Smiths, in fact it helped them as they have 40 bikes going out on the 1st so they say and this early bird offer helps them cut down the work load.
this has given me the time to add to the bike a Teflon like component I got from the MCN show in London http://hybridx.co.uk/.
I will attempt a Utube filming this afternoon so you can hear that glorious Akra without DB