Chris

Hello, I'm a newbie from Rugby, UK.

I had Honda CBR's years ago (400, 600 & a 900) but I've not really ridden road bikes for almost 15 years.

I've got a Gasgas EC250 enduro bike for green lanes but I try not to do much road work on that.

I bought my MT-07 today and pick it up on Wednesday, so I'll post pics then.

Cheers all.

Chris

How are you getting it so quick?
Basically because Chris at Arnold's Yamaha in Leicester is great! I went there last week and they had a white ABS model in stock, unsold that they could turn around quite quickly. I really wanted a Race Blu one, and hadn't yet convinced the wife that another bike was a good idea so I walked away.

I finally rang Chris on Monday morning to buy the white one but they'd already sold it. He then told me they had a cancelled order for a Race Blu one that was ready to collect, so I literally bit his arm off!

Tomorrow can't come soon enough, it will be a long night tonight. I'm a 42 year old kid on Christmas Eve.

Phil_B

Welcome Chris, enjoy the bike tomorrow.

Ally, its similar to me I reckon. If you're buying from existing early stock rather than ordering from factory there are some around! Especially non ABS.

I snapped up the last one my dealer had!

allyw71

Welcome Chris, enjoy the bike tomorrow.

Ally, its similar to me I reckon. If you're buying from existing early stock rather than ordering from factory there are some around! Especially non ABS.

I snapped up the last one my dealer had!
I guess that's the price Caroline will have to pay for wanting the more popular, and faster deep armour

Tomorrow can't come soon enough, it will be a long night tonight. I'm a 42 year old kid on Christmas Eve.
I hope the weather holds so that you can go and play on your new toy

Chris

Race Blu was my first choice of colour, in the absence of a Classic Yamaha speed block colour scheme.

I'm up to 200 miles now & I know the whole point of the bike is torque but I'm still surprised it wheelies of the throttle during the running in period. Loving it so far.

If you're reading this because you are thinking of getting an MT, stop reading and place your order. You'll thank me later!