Newbe from Belgium

Livestrong

Hello,

I'm Björn, 26 and from Belgium.
Unfortunately Belgium, I ordered my MT07 race blue in januari, it would be delivered in march, march went june, now we are june so I went to the dealer and guess what, first possible delivery date is august. They first delivered to all the other (bigger) countries.

I was tired of it so I bought the matte grey instead, I can pic it up the 20th this month, quite a difference.

It's not easy for me, all that time with the race blue in my mind and now the matte grey, hopefully I wont be dissapointed.

Ordered some accessoiries to, 2 sets led blinkers, steel mesh side covers in black, radiator side and front cover, sliders, axle protection, coolant reservoir cover, chain guard, Pilot xenon light, gps stay, DNA air-filter (will fit it after 1000K) and short license plate holder.

Probably I forgot some stuff. 1 big tip for everyone on this site, dont buy the license plate holder from yamaha to mount it like a tail tidy, they will brake and yamaha wont give a new one because in their instructions you have to mount it like the Original on, long.

Now there is one thing I'm still doubting on, thats the exhaust that I will order, Akra or Arrow, on Ebay they are around the same price, dealer is a bigger difference.
The carbon version of the Akra is the cheapest but never seen one mounted.
The Arrow I'm doubting between the carbon version of the alu dark version, don't really see a difference accept the yellow sticker.
I would mount it in short version by the way.

Akra is off course plug and play but the Arrow not, and if you mount it in short version you can't get a cat in it but I prefer the sound of the Arrow without dB-killer.
And so on ... :) constantly doubting ...

But this was my intro, thanks for having me here!

Regards,
Björn.

P

Peter

I have just ordered the original license plate holder and I want to mount it as tail tidy.

As I understood this way of mount is not covered by warranty? Which is the weak part to break?

Livestrong

No, it's not covered by warranty, my dealer had already 2 plate holders that broke of just above the plate holder itself, the long thing between it catches up the vibrations, without it, the plate holder brakes bit by bit.

Freddy

Hi Livestrong : )

Whichh license plate holder did you end up buying?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kennzeichenhalter-Kennzeichentrager-Yamaha-MT-07-MT07-Bj-2014-MP-/221404273445?pt=DE_Motorradteile&hash=item338cb91b25&vxp=mtr

Is this one any good?

Livestrong

Hi Livestrong : )

Whichh license plate holder did you end up buying?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kennzeichenhalter-Kennzeichentrager-Yamaha-MT-07-MT07-Bj-2014-MP-/221404273445?pt=DE_Motorradteile&hash=item338cb91b25&vxp=mtr

Is this one any good?
I bought this one myself ;-)