New Yamaha Mt-10

Viking

I just saw it on facebook and googled it, cant wait to see more of it !

Poslano sa mog LG-H500 koristeći Tapatalk

Noggie

ooooohhhhhh....... that's a nice looking bike, the design department at Yamaha really know what they are doing these days.

Anyone else think that headlamp assembly looks like the head of one of those Transformers robots????

Noggie

ooooohhhhhh....... that's a nice looking bike, the design department at Yamaha really know what they are doing these days.

Anyone else think that headlamp assembly looks like the head of one of those Transformers robots????

sdrio

Way more bike than I would want.

If I was in the market for a new Yamaha, which I never will be, I'd probably take a closer look at the XSR900.

xsr900.jpg

shadowmonkey

Yes defo looks like a transformer!! LOL Also looks like the front end of a tuono v4 with a mix of s1000 lights.

gregjet

CP4 is still an cross frame inline 4. Still think it is the stupidist configuration of a motor you can put on a motorcycle. I can go a V4, but why make a motor on a motorcycle as wide as possible? A motorcycle's biggest limit on top speed is air resistance. That is also why naked love is a bit wierd. Even a fully faired motorcycle is almost twice the form factor wind resistance of a domestic car. Make no sense from any engineering perspective ( except chain drive ease of mating). Inline cross frame CAR engines don't really make sense either unless you are driving the front wheels and look where that got us...
That should stir a few hornets...

I do like a proper electronic cruise control though. I would considering buying one just for that...if it was a 4..

sdrio

CP4 is still an cross frame inline 4. Still think it is the stupidist configuration of a motor you can put on a motorcycle. I can go a V4, but why make a motor on a motorcycle as wide as possible? A motorcycle's biggest limit on top speed is air resistance. That is also why naked love is a bit wierd. Even a fully faired motorcycle is almost twice the form factor wind resistance of a domestic car. Make no sense from any engineering perspective ( except chain drive ease of mating). Inline cross frame CAR engines don't really make sense either unless you are driving the front wheels and look where that got us...
That should stir a few hornets...

I do like a proper electronic cruise control though. I would considering buying one just for that...if it was a 4..
Kawazaki used to make an inline 6.

The Z1300 - was a bit of an ugly brute.