New Member in Somerset

TWISTED

Picking up my racing blue from Yeovil tomorrow. Haven't slept much this week, and haven' ridden anything for 15 years. Anyone out there from Wells or nearby?

Rouqui

hello Twisted. I'm sure you will be delighted with the MT07, mine is great. Still running in, I find myself letting the revs get up above 5000 and the speedo above ?!?. (I told my wife that it is a digitial speedo and apparently has 3 digits (kph here in France). If (when) the radar or the gendarmes get me, I might have to swap my UK driving licence for a French one.

bones

Picking up my racing blue from Yeovil tomorrow. Haven't slept much this week, and haven' ridden anything for 15 years. Anyone out there from Wells or nearby?
Hi Twisted
I'm down in Taunton and had a red one about 6 weeks

TWISTED

Cheers Phil. Excellent site. Only done 400 miles but loving it. Bike is amazing. My first bike in 15 Years after having ridden since I was 18 until my first girl was born. Never quite got it out of my blood and my lovely wife persuaded me to go again before it was too late. Now 59 but it's still there.

timo

Hi Twisted race blue same as mine 1800 miles now doesnt take long to clock up the miles.