New member from Denmark

Jesper

Hi people

I'm another one of those who bought the MT-07, as soon as it was ready to order. I only had the specs and pictures from Yamahas website to go from, and then of course all the rumers that were more or less exstatic :)
I have now had it since the 26'th of April and was one of, if not the first, to get my hands on it in Denmark, at least according to the dealer ;)

I'm a new biker, got my license on the 16'th of April, so obviously it's my first bike, and I'm really loving it. Compared to the bikes I did my license on (Kawa ER6n, Honda CB500, Honda NC700x, Honda NC750), there is no turning back, the MT-07 is in my opinion far superior.

Looking forward to talking to you all :)

Will145

Very nice! I test rode a comp white but couldnt get past the moody looks of the Matt grey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Guru Woodman

Sweet bike Jesper! Congratulations.

I am still on the fence between matt grey or white.

It must have cost a small fortune. I remember that Denmark is very expensive when it comes to anything with wheels attached to it. Except for strollers I think lol

Last edited:

Jesper

Thanks Guru Woodman :)

The main reason I choose the white, was that I really liked the contrast between the dark and white, also it makes the bike look bigger,
Yeah, the price here is crazy compared to UK or Germany. Here it is roughly 10100€ + delivery (300€)

Even strollers are expensive here :D

Guru Woodman

Ouch, that's like double the price we pay in Canada. That is crazy.

Denmark is a great country, I've been there many times, but I guess you pay for the privilege in taxes. :(

Petemlaw

Nice bike Jesper ... I test rode and ordered a matt grey.... But by the time I got home changed my mind and rang the dealer to order comp white unseen!!! Should be hear on the 16th after 10 weeks wait.... Looks the business..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk