New helmet for a naked bike...?

Which is the best helmet for my intended use?

• Total voters

pgeldz

Arai Defiant. Made specifically for naked bikes, straight to 3/4 riding position. It's basically like a streetfighter version of the RX-Q

- Paulie

jeppebm

With Shoei Qwest is the bit cheaper version of the Wanderer (Passage ex) - the wanderer is more noisefriendly and has a better winddistribution than Qwest and is only a tad more expensive.
Cant recommend Flipups if this is your first bike, safety isnt as good when a helmet is made of more parts than one :D obviously.

HJC has a lot of close to GT-like material and quality - AND sunvisor. But Arai makes helmets more secure and with better comfort - Arai doesnt bother working too much with windnoisereduction, as safety comes 100% first with them.

Be sure to look up the description of the different models from the companies here:
SHOEI 2014 collection
HJC 2014 collection
Arai 2014 collection

N1VEN

I have just bought a Nexx XR2. I liked the look of the Shoei XR-1100 and couldn't bring myself to spend the extra money, when laying out for the bike, exhaust and a new set of leathers etc.

sven11

Bought the hjc rpha st, i can highly recommend it! Like it better then the c3 i rode for a couple of months. Double d ring is a pain in the as for short rides so second cheap open face is the next buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk