My first video

kosia

Constructive Criticism

Tilt the camera up a bit so we can see some more of the road.
Yeah you are right just my first use of my camera and sorry for the bad quality but I don't know how to do HD on YouTube

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9505 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

sdrio

Also strikes me, if it's a video of a ride, we'd like to see what you're seeing - I reckon there must be some really nice scenic rides in Greece.

So as well as pointing the camera at the view, play it at normal speed. Your vid is a manically fast 3 minutes of your ignition barrel and 10 feet of road in front of you. I think you'd have to agree, not a cinematic triumph!

kosia

Also strikes me, if it's a video of a ride, we'd like to see what you're seeing - I reckon there must be some really nice scenic rides in Greece.

So as well as pointing the camera at the view, play it at normal speed. Your vid is a manically fast 3 minutes of your ignition barrel and 10 feet of road in front of you. I think you'd have to agree, not a cinematic triumph!

I swear that my next video will be perfect sorry for now [emoji17] [emoji17] [emoji17] [emoji17] [emoji17]

sdrio

I swear that my next video will be perfect sorry for now [emoji17] [emoji17] [emoji17] [emoji17] [emoji17]

I look forward to it. Must be a great place for biking.

sdrio

Yeah something like this what is it?

It's 'trial and error' - the meaning is that you experiment, and learn by any mistakes you make.

Donut

Yeah you are right just my first use of my camera and sorry for the bad quality but I don't know how to do HD on YouTube

The front mudguard makes a surprisingly stable and vibration free place to mount a camera.

For those that haven't seen it yet, here's one I took at this years Isle of Man TT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_PARfQGk0M

shadowmonkey

The front mudguard makes a surprisingly stable and vibration free place to mount a camera.

For those that haven't seen it yet, here's one I took at this years Isle of Man TT
Did you use the YouTube stability tool on that video, if not I am surprised how well it's recorded.
As I would have thought that with the movement of the front wheel, that it was going to be far too shaky even for stability correction!

Donut

Did you use the YouTube stability tool on that video, if not I am surprised how well it's recorded.
As I would have thought that with the movement of the front wheel, that it was going to be far too shaky even for stability correction!
No, that's as the SJCAM recorded it.

I tried the stability tool but that just seemed to make it worse or blurry so I left it as it was.

I had tried it at home before I went and the only thing that you sometimes heard was a bit of clunking from the suspension.