MT 07 Tracer - what do you think, good or bad

da1kini

Thats not an MT07, its only a MT07 front (forks, tire and brakes) everything else is some other model. Check out the swingarm and engine block.

Gaz2212

take a closer look da1kini, definitely mt07 engine, only thing that differs is the swing arm, probably done to accommodate 2 up riding with luggage

Igor

Yes it is an MT07. Even the swing arm, its just the angle it is taken from (have picture of my own bike from same angle)

da1kini

I stand corrected. Looks a bit of and poor pic quality but it is an Mt07 after all. A real ugly MT07 but anyways :)

Gee

Nasty, I wouldn't want one. The thing that defines the MT for me is a 'naked, fun, hooligan bike'.

Ralph

Cafe racer looks good but the tracer looks like a bit of a tarts handbag,
probably something to do with my age.

Donut

Not really a fan of the Tracer look but perhaps a half fairing similar to the old Kawasaki ZX range of GPz bikes.

robodene

I do like the look of the 09 Tracer but I doubt there'll be many fans on here for an 07 version. We bought into the joys of 07 nakedness.

RichMT

I assume this isn't what the final production model will look like. The front, headlight(s), etc. don't look finished and a tad ugly.. Otherwise I could see it being a good seller in the range. For the time being, I'm stiff chuffed with mine.