Motorcycle.com review MT07 vs. competition

D

Deleted member 20

[video=youtube;nTNCI7hFBaY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTNCI7hFBaY[/video]

jeppebm

haha at exactly 8 mins - "I feel like im RIGHT over the front wheel, im almost sitting on the front wheel, and it feels really good, I felt like i have a lot of control"

LOOK the video while he is saying that ......... that man in the frame at those secs is literally sitting on top of the REAR wheel ... how did this man ride the bike hahah

xt660isgood2

I maybe just a tad slightly biased here but if it was a beauty competition…the others don’t come anywhere near the MT (would have to bin the 80’s style indicators tho)

I thought it was only Europe that made crazy laws/rules but obviously I was wrong?

cosmikdebriis

I'm not sure the KTM is a really valid comparison, Not least of all because of the price. If money is no object then why not add the Street Triple in to the mix?

The only two real rivals I can think of are the Kawasaki and Suzuki. The Honda's aren't quite "right" for the test either, both being a little too "sensible". I'd considered the CB500F but was put off because the engine is (apparently) made in China and I couldn't quite bring myself to take that risk.

The Yam just blew me away though, left the rest for dust.

Can't say I've regretted it one bit either.

Sivvo73

If you're paying for the duke, add an akrapovic to the MT and get the great sound on top of the great bike and still have change in your pocket , to change those indicators

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk