Licence plate holder

mrirvs

I'm definitely going to get a tail tidy and I emailed evotech in the UK as they make great tidies. They said they'll be available about 20th of April.

Steve

Don't think there is any need to buy one, chopping it and re drilling it should be dead simple!

busey

I was going to make something up but with the rear rack fitted not sure if its worth it rack is as long as rear plate

Steve

I think I figured it out......

Chop at the base chop at the end.
Re attach.
Done

Goodnight

£50 saving gimme 30% I'm happy with that.

Kipawa

Cager on two wheels review said the license holder and extension was designed to be taken apart then reattached with just the license holder and no extension. Is this true has anyone tried it? If it is the case so super smart by Yamaha to make it that easy. In Canada plates very narrow so then can just cut off anything still below plate and hide cut behind plate so looks completely clean with no cost or rewiring or anything.

mtdog

Had a look, the hole centres are dirrerent and you you would have to drill the bodywork, or make a bracket, ordered a rizoma.

da1kini

I ordered YAmahas orginal. €140. A bit expensive but then you can fit led light for plate and even the red thingy :)
And plus it is nice to have the mt emblem at the end of it :D

mrirvs

I got a Yamaha one, ended up being a bit of a Meccano set to put together including the led indicators. I think for £100 it's good value.

Is it true that the led tail light connector is different from the original?

bones

I got a Yamaha one, ended up being a bit of a Meccano set to put together including the led indicators. I think for £100 it's good value.

Is it true that the led tail light connector is different from the original?
Your not saying you got the yamaha tail tidy and leds for the £100 are you !!! ?
I'm jealous if you did !