just joined, miracle no good with computers

sparkystu

Hi just had my MT07 first service and after much debate decided to fit new exhaust- needed a bit of noise to keep dozy car drivers awake, only been out once since being fitted and I feel it does make a difference, I love the bike being small great handling but just needed that extra, my last bike was a Daytona675 but getting old and it started to hurt to ride, I don't think for a minute I am going down in quality and standards even though my MT was loads cheaper. Has anyone else changed from a sports bike?

sdrio

Er, well if you found the Daytona uncomfortable, I'm not really sure you'll find any improvement on the MT.

The saddle isn't famed for being armchair-like.

badger27

first 100 miles seat bugged me but now its fine i sit back as far a the butt stop and have done a few longer rides 160-200 miles with no problems will be better still once i decide on which screen i want.
Er, well if you found the Daytona uncomfortable, I'm not really sure you'll find any improvement on the MT.

The saddle isn't famed for being armchair-like.

sdrio

first 100 miles seat bugged me but now its fine i sit back as far a the butt stop and have done a few longer rides 160-200 miles with no problems will be better still once i decide on which screen i want.
I found sitting well back helps as well, but it's a bit of an awkward position.

I'm waiting for someone else to try the comfort seat, if it's good I might go for one of those.