I want to replace amber flasher bulbs.

mike d

Hey folks, I ordered some of the OEM MT-07 flashers to replace the huge amber melons on my US FZ-07.
I'd like to replace the bulbs in the new ones with chromed (or at least non-amber) looking bulbs (although I still want them to light up amber).
Does anyone know a source for such bulbs, and what part number or at least bulb type I might look for?

Last edited:

mike d

Okay, one other thing, since the fronts are running lights and turn indicators (three wire), and the rears are just turn (two wire), are they different bulbs?

Gooch

Clear lens flasher?

Where did you get the MT-07 oem turn signals from?
I have been looking for them as well and have not been able to find them.

mike d

I got them from AJSutton. Problem with bulbs though. I got a set of the OSRAM Diadems and the bulb part is to fat to go through the hole in the reflector. I don't think the chromes listed above will either as the OEM bulbs at the fattest part are not any (or much) bigger than the base. Got any other sources for chrom or non-amber bulbs that will fit?

nobull

I've got a set of UK indicators with bulbs etc, bought them to swap for my R6 but they're subtly different so wont fit. You can buy mine if you like, I paid £20 secondhand on ebay for them, you can have them for that + postage if you want (email me at [email protected] , don't pm me as that go's to a defunct email address) and i'll send you pics and get postage quote if you are interested)