I Can win IF you help!

jeppebm

Don't do facebook so didn't know what button to press? Sorry. Is that a peanut butter sarny on fuel tank?
Hahaha no but you are the first to spot the extra food on the bike! :D - Just press the text above the commentary field "Like" :D ?
And thanks!

jeppebm

Thanks for the votes so far peeps! :D - im a bit in front now. Please let me know who LIKES so i can say thanks!

jeppebm

Oh no - dude in second place just took 1st! - He is going crazy with spamming the link.

This thread has 277 views by now - if just 10% of you had voted id be in the lead by now :D

PLEASE......... a handful likes more....

jeppebm

It seems the wife and guinea pig like you to, must be your magnetic personality
hahaha :D i know it is a bad or dull thing to ask - but all honesty in the competition has gone when the others started likehunting... and I must say .... i REALLY wanna win this :D ...... So thank you Ralph! - Love the support.

jeppebm

Guys! It looks like i have won. Yesterday we suddently noticed he got a 100 likes from one 20 minutes to the other - and all of them were Russian? HMMMMMMM ;D

Pointed it out RIGHT away. This morning he withdrew from the competition - "one of his friends" wanted to help.......mmmm right.

I am now at 251 likes and the closest one is at 100.

Thank you so much for your votes from both Wifey, dog, hamster, rabbit and guinea pig! :D <3