Hugger.

mtdog

Has anyone fitted a hugger yet to their MT 07, my shocker is filthy, I just wondered if it was worth it?

Cheers. MTDOG

Nuggets

I checked out the powerbronze hugger at the NEC show last month, to be honest it felt a bit flimsy and cheap, it flexed a lot and really the shiny finish and mesh doesn't tie in with the rest of the MighTy7 which is matt.

I also don't get these vented huggers, if the whole point is to keep the crap off the shock why build mesh in? Small bits of grit in dirty water can still pass through and get on the shock!

I've been looking myself and PUIG and ERMAX are my contenders at the moment although the PUIG looks to be vented as well which will put me off it. I think if it's the ERMAX I'd go for colour coded if it's any other mat grey or carbon fibre look would be my preference.

You can also try skidmarx and bodystyle they have both developed a hugger too.

Ralph

These will keep crap off the shock this is quite a expensive one but there are loads about,
and you don't even have to take the shock off, I made a little extension for mine but it's
not that good though it helps, they fit small guards for style then most have to mod them
to make it anything like practical.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Tommeke

I checked out the powerbronze hugger at the NEC show last month, to be honest it felt a bit flimsy and cheap, it flexed a lot and really the shiny finish and mesh doesn't tie in with the rest of the MighTy7 which is matt.

I also don't get these vented huggers, if the whole point is to keep the crap off the shock why build mesh in? Small bits of grit in dirty water can still pass through and get on the shock!

I've been looking myself and PUIG and ERMAX are my contenders at the moment although the PUIG looks to be vented as well which will put me off it. I think if it's the ERMAX I'd go for colour coded if it's any other mat grey or carbon fibre look would be my preference.

You can also try skidmarx and bodystyle they have both developed a hugger too.
The bodystyle is an ermax hugger.