HTC One M8 mount

Sudgolf

So, it seems that it's near impossible to find a mounting system for the mt07 that isn't for the iPhone.

I've found the following but unsure if this will fit. Anyone got any ideas if this will, or if anyone else has the same phone and has had to mount. Happy to use RAM mounts.

Water Resistant Mount Outdoor Case

rappetor

Hmm, the RAM AquaBox is not a solution? Currently looking at that for my Nexus 5, seems like a nice solution.

Hammerian

I'm interested in this topic as i have the One M8 also... Can't believe they don't list more mounts for other phones these days as HTC and Samsung now outsell Apple... Strange

Ian

Sudgolf

In ref to Rappetors comment, the MT07 doesn't really have that much space to mount a RAM mount.
Any suggestion?

rappetor

In ref to Rappetors comment, the MT07 doesn't really have that much space to mount a RAM mount.
Any suggestion?
I have the so called 'RAM Motorcycle Brake/Clutch Reservoir Base'. Which, as the name says, mounts on your brake reservoir.

Picture (not the best quality, but gets the job done):
MT-07_RAM.jpg

Used it this summer with my navigation, and worked perfectly. Unfortunately the navigation wasn't as waterproof as advertised, so getting a refund :). And now thinking about that AquaBox solution, since I still have the RAM mount anyway.