Hello from the UK, South East.

JimmyRiddle

Hi All
Been stalking the threads for a little while now and just signed up. :)
Thanks for all the interesting and useful posts so far, It's really helped me get a few things sorted on my bike.

Up until around 4 months ago I had never ridden a motorcycle before... But a CBT and Direct Access course later with 1st Gear in Farnborough,Hampshire. I'm now the holder of an UK A license... \o/

Before i'd even booked the Direct Access course I had ordered my MT 07. I was considering a few bikes beforehand, a Kawasaki Er6n and the Suzuki SV650, but I visited the MCN Motorcycle Show at the Excel in London back in February and as soon as I saw the MT 07 in the flesh it was 'The One'...
The next day I headed into Woking Yamaha and ordered my MT07 in Matte Grey and ABS.

The pressure was on, my Module 2 test was on the 31st March my Bike had been sitting in my Garage for a couple of weeks gathering dust... :(
But I passed and I was on the road, But not before an expensive insurance quote later... :)

My Father and his friends have been riding for around 15 years now and we are all leaving this Friday evening and heading off for a 1400 mile trek around France, Germany & Belgium..!

So yeah, I have put around 1200 miles on the bike already and just loving it and the whole 'Motorbike Thing'...
I'm looking forward to adding something to the forums.

All the best.

Will145

Welcome to the forum! Good intro there. Your Europe trip sounds fantastic, be sure to post up plenty of pictures and a little write up on how the MT was with touring.

JimmyRiddle

Will do.
Been trying to get a decent screen fitted for a while now. But availability has been limited and frustrating.
But the Powerbronze one became available and it arrived last night. Just in time... :)
So Screen, Zumo & GoPro all ready to go...
photo 3.jpg
photo 2.jpg
photo 1.jpg