Hello! From the Netherlands :)

rappetor

Hi there MT-07 enthusiasts, a new member here. As you might expect I have recently ordered the MT-07!
I used to own a Kawasaki GPZ500S, a Z750, Z750R, KTM 690 Duke, and now the MT-07. I just love what Yamaha did with this 2 cil bike. Especially considering the price. Let's hope this one is here to stay for a long time! :)

Already ordered me some extra's for the MT-07: Yamaha comfort seat, Yamaha bellypan, Rizoma frame sliders, Ermax sport windscreen, R&G radiator guard, and some nice '3D' levers from eBay. Still very much in doubt about getting the Akrapovic exhaust.. Maybe next year, already spent enough money as it is already :)

Will145

Welcome to the forum! Be interesting to hear if the comfort seat is comfy as there have been quite a few complaints against the standard seat!

rappetor

Quite interested about it myself too :). Luckily I have a nice dealer, if the seat is not to my liking I can return it. So at least I can give it a test ride before buying since it's quite expensive.

And there are other options as well ofcourse, like Bagster or Corbin (dunno a about the last one). Or go for the airhawk solution (which is kinda ugly though).

rappetor

Also ordered a red one, which we make into a white version (only the tank). A quick photoshop attached (if upload went well).

If you ask me that looks even better than the standard white version. But that's all personal ofcourse :)

Attachments