Hello from NW Derbyshire

TJ63

Hello from NE Derbyshire

My wife told me I had to buy an MT-07, so I've got a Competition White one on order. It will be sad seeing the old Fazer 1000 go after 8 years, but can't wait to get the MT.

You can catch me in Matlock Bath most weekends. The bike should be easy to spot ;-)

TJ63

Last edited:

Phil_B

Welcome along TJ, there are some nice biking roads up in those parts!

What were your wife's reasons for the swap?

TJ63

We weren't using the Fazer any more, as she's happier (and comfier) on our other bike. When I said I really like the look of that MT-07 she just said "well get one then". I'm a lucky chap :)

TJ63

So, the 27th March came and went, and no bike.

I'm told I'll have to wait until 11th April now. Not happy.

Jon

TJ63....you're not a CMC customer like me are you? Mine slipped from any day this week to a week on Saturday - 12th April.

But not surprised really: I'm glad hey are all being built in Japan in one factory, and as they seem to have launched everywhere except the US they may have been a bit surprised by the demand!

TJ63

Indeed I am. Took my trade-in bike over there today before the MOT ran out.

Perhaps see you there sometime. You will know my bike when you see it. ;)

badger27

really hope we are not going to be mucked about by cmc i want mine now and its not due til first week of may

roama119

i was told when i picked mine up on saturday from bill smiths that if you ordered one today you were looking at the middle of june for delivery, so it could be worse lol