Hello from me

Anthony

Hi, I'm Anthony.

I started riding a little over 2 years ago. Bought a Honda PCX just to get to work on. One of the other shops in town spotted me on my little scooter and invited me along to a local motorcycle club.
From there I started going out on rides, they also have two big events both for charity. Late November they run a Santa ride where hundreds of bikes turn out, decorated like Christmas trees and everyone is dressed as Santa.

They also run a 500 mile challenge, riding around the boundary of the area our local Air Ambulance serves. I completed the 500miles on my 125CC scooter within a day, but after I knew I needed to get something bigger.

Since then I've had a Yamaha Virago 535 which some local ****'s stole from me, which I replaced with a Kawasaki ER-5 to get about on.

Now I have a challenge to ride from Lands End to John O'Groats, for those of you not from the UK, its going from the very bottom of the country to the very top. It will be 2500miles to get to the start, complete the challenge and then get home again in 3 days.
I don't think my 14 year old Kawasaki would be up to the task, plus all the other rides I plan to go on. So after seeing the Yamaha MT-07 without a moments hesitation I slapped the deposit down on one.

Anyway That's a quick thing about what I do, If anyone is interested, when I'm doing anything interesting like trying to ride about 900 miles within a day. I will try me best to keep you up to date :)
For now you can have a wave from me!

(Looks like BB code and IMG code is off in this forum, so hopefully the attached images display)

Attachments

Phil_B

Welcome along Anthony; nice introduction post! I've heard about those Santa rides in RIDE magazine.