Hands up who started on a scooter/ moped

Deputy

Exact opposite for me! I did my test years ago. I had never ridden a bike then 5 day intensive on 125cc only. Started Monday and on Friday afternoon passed the test on a 125 and went and got myself a CBR600 at 4pm on the Friday!

banjo

I've come full circle,started on a Zundapp bella 150 in 1964 then went to a 250 Honda super dream, 650 BSA super rocket easy and various bigger bikes out of those 3 I would say the scooter handled as well if not better I changed my cbf 1000 for the MT and love it its the most fun I've had in years but I can't bend my knee very well at the moment and find it very uncomfortable to ride with just my heel on the peg I have to move back on the pillion seat to change gear so rather than sell it I,ve given it a few months off and got a Honda Silverwing did 200 miles yesterday no pain and can still ride at a reasonable rate. It even handles ok and seems better the faster you go

LiamI

I started with buying a Chinese 50cc off my mother for 400, then was given a '93 FZR600 by my stepdad. I had to get rid of that and get a car and eventually sold that for insurance purposes and bought an '06 kawi ex500. Had that for maybe four or five months before it bored me and I bought my '16 fz07 about three weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk