Givi rack

bobh

Yes, destro and sinistro. If you can get a look at the spare tyres in the Ferrari garage next time F1 is on you'll see they're marked something like Dest Ant (front right - not an Italian version of Ant & Dec) etc.

But the templates are mirror images of each other anyway, so it's pretty obvious when you lay them on the inside of the side panels.

I've ended up making the slots a bit taller (about 10 mm) than the templates say, so the bottom of the slot is about 17 mm from the edge of the panel (on the template it's 19-20). This was necessary because, as originally cut, the bracket that goes through the slot was pulling the panel out of shape a bit when I tightened it up. But since there's obviously quite a lot of tolerance in the various parts, what worked on mine may not be the same as yours, so I'd suggest cutting it to the template to start with, then doing a trial fitting - it's a real pain taking them on and off, but if a job's worth doing etc. etc.

The extra room in the slot also eases the fiddly job of wangling the bracket into position.

In the end I gave up trying to cut the slots with a knife, and used a Dremel as a router (not the sort of router your WiFi goes through!), then tidied it up and finished it off with a fairly coarse flat file, being careful not to damage the eye on the top of the panel that's opposite the slot.

alcooly

Think you might be close, I translated left and right into itallian (givi being itallian) got Sinstra and Destra no idea what the X is for but I think thisd makes sense.