Gilles.tooling speedometer/lcd bracket

addy

Hey,

I was browsing round the net looking at the different accessories available and I came across this bracket which moves the lcd display above the ignition.

I've never had any need for a screen just riding in London and always thought the display would be better above the ignition and possibly easier to see, can't see any info on pricing or availability though.

mt 07 side.jpg
bracket.jpg
ignition.jpg

Has anyone seen one of these in person?

Tommeke

FYI
I mailed gilles tooling . They answered me with a pricing around 100€ and still a couple of weeks waiting...

Grtz

Tommeke

But lose the option of a screen with this mod
I would only get a screen to hide the unfinished area above the headlight and to protect my key. With this mod both of those things are solved
I don't like big screens on a naked bike , and the smaller ones are just esthetic, so...

gregjet

I have done pretty much the same thing temporarily with some aluminium plate and posts. Eventually it will be replaced by a carbon small fairing based on the air splitter of the Cagiva Raptor that I had on my BMW F800R. It makes the instruments much easier to see.and to get to the buttons. Works really well but currently looks a little industrial.

dev

Yes, its a little little bit to tight there, but its ok key working well.
next generation of that stuff got beter angle of speedometr and there is no problem with key opetartion.