Finally

spencer

Yes :eek: it finally arrived 4 and a half months later and it was well worth the wait its love the colour 20150208_144831.jpg

spencer

Thanks... A few things that need doing, new clutch and break leavers a tail tidy and a descent fly screen, and when its run-in a new exhaust, sounds a bit like a petrol lawnmower at mo lolol

Noggie

Congratulations, looks good indeed.

I know the feeling, still waiting for mine, it sits in the shop, was expecting a call today regarding home transport, but they did not call.
Think I'll be posting a similar thread later this week.

spencer

I was given up hope then out of the blue got a call Thursday saying its arrived and I could pick up Saturday.

nobull

Snap! Mines sat at the dealers for another month, waiting for new reg is killing me! Same colour too, but I prefer the grey so bought some panels to swap over! Hope its all you expect it to be,roll on spring!:D

spencer

They ask me if I want to wait for the 1st of march for the new regs but I needed it now. Well after riding the gsxr 750 K7 for the last 8 years,it was like getting on 125 and starting all over again lol really easy to ride nimble and really fun it just lacks the speed that I am used to but I never brought it for the speed, it was brought for doing the 70 miles round trip everyday to get to work so it should earn it keeps.

Torque

Snap! Mines sat at the dealers for another month, waiting for new reg is killing me! Same colour too, but I prefer the grey so bought some panels to swap over! Hope its all you expect it to be,roll on spring!:D
Hey I saw it the other day when I went to pick up some fasteners, congrats it looked good. I noticed that CMC have quite a few MT-07s in the showroom now, including the new yellow colour.