Evotech radiator Grill

Jiro

Unfortunately this company were a bit slow off the mark - whilst waiting I had no alternative but to buy a stainless one on ebay with the MT logo in the centre. Its probably a bit heavier and more sturdy than the evotech.

mtdog

I've got one, had a slight problem, the rubber strips that stick on the tanks came off at the top, evotech sent some more and have been ok since, easy to fit and looks good.

Tamura

Evotech radiator guard

Hi Mtdog,

Could you please show a picture of your Evotech radiator guard? Does it bend to cover the upper aluminium side of the radiator or it's still seen?

blueglue

Ive got one too and it looks great on the bike. Takes only a couple of minutes to install and gives you much better piece of mind.

Tamura

Guys, if you happend to be with camera near your bike, could you please male the photo from the upper-higher-closer point to see more clearly which part of the upper radiator left uncovered by this guard. thank you in advance!

Hammerian

I really would like to buy the Evotech radiator guard but nowhere in the uK seems to have it in stock.

I think its probably the best i've seen easy to fit and also covers the top of the rad which is nice.

If anyone spots any in stock in the UK a link would be greatfully appreciated.

Thanks

Ian

craigieboy

I really would like to buy the Evotech radiator guard but nowhere in the uK seems to have it in stock.

I think its probably the best i've seen easy to fit and also covers the top of the rad which is nice.

If anyone spots any in stock in the UK a link would be greatfully appreciated.

Thanks

Ian
I emailed evotech last week and they said they will be back in stock not this week but the following week. I'll post up here when I see they are in stock.