Equipment help

zappalia

Good day, need some advice on a really good waterproof gloves. Raining a lot last couple weeks and the spidis I have are becoming old.
Thanks.

hahapik

Good day, need some advice on a really good waterproof gloves. Raining a lot last couple weeks and the spidis I have are becoming old.
Thanks.
Hi, I use Alpinestars Apex with Drystar membrane. At the beginning they were a bit stiff, but I got used to them over time. They soften too, after the first rain ^^. I really like them, my hands are always dry, even under poring rain.

Cheers.

sdrio

Not that it's for everyone, but I use a pair of handlebar mufflers in the winter. I bought a pair of small ones, for a moped, and custom modified them to fit snuggly on the MT07, using some cordura. I cut and strngthened holes for the mirror stems, which also keeps them in place.

They keep my gloves completely dry. Added to my heated grips, I'm almost smug about how warm my hands stay.

They don't add much to the look of the bike, it has to be said, but they do the job.

Ralph

Hi, I use Alpinestars Apex with Drystar membrane. At the beginning they were a bit stiff, but I got used to them over time. They soften too, after the first rain ^^. I really like them, my hands are always dry, even under poring rain.

Cheers.
Yep I use the same, look god awful but work a treat but watch they don't catch the on/off starter switch as they can turn the bike off if not fitted just right.