e-cigs/vapes etc

xt660isgood2

Is that in terms of ease of use, or quality of the vape? What kit are you using, as I'm still in the market for the perfect setup.

I've got a high voltage high resistance setup now - 7.2v and 2.5 ohms.

To be honest, I have very little idea what that really means, but it works prety well.

Yo sdrio,
I think I maybe an amateur compared to your ohms etc (would be keen to see your set-up too)
I was just getting sick of replacing the “wicks” every couple of days, then I stumbled onto these : Aspire BDC Range Bottom of the 2 video’s
I now have 2 set-ups the same with 1100ma battery. They give a good vape and the “coils” seem to last a good week and battery well over a day.
Bonus for me is that Esso petrol stations sell the spare coils (5 for a tenner)
So if you add the juice plus 1 coil its around £5 a week
I believe come 10th November they will start advertising on UK TV so hopefully there will soon be more outlets.
(The packaging in the esso stations is marked up with “MV” on side of the box)

xt660isgood2

Just a quick question: What’s the score with taking “vape stuff” on a flight?

Obviously I’ve done a bit of research but there seems to be a few conflicting stories
Between airlines/juice/battery quantities/ in hold or hand luggage etc.

Pref, Ryanair experiences flying UK to Europe.

Obviously I appreciate they are not going to let you vape while airborne “I’m not that desperate”
But just hoping someone can confirm you can take it either in your hand luggage or pocket?

Around 9 months now smoke free and as said by others “the smell of smoke now disgusts me”

Many thanks in advance