Do your handlebar move some extent?

StoneBridge

If I pull / push the handlebar I've noticed that there is a small movement (1-1cm) forward and backward direction. :confused:
I'm wondering that the holding bracket would be so soft? The screws aren't loose, I checked that.

What you guys experienced?
Thx

da1kini

If I pull / push the handlebar I've noticed that there is a small movement (1-1cm) forward and backward direction. :confused:
I'm wondering that the holding bracket would be so soft? The screws aren't loose, I checked that.

What you guys experienced?
Thx
It is rubber mounted to prevent vibrations from the bike.

gregjet

If you are useing it for the track I would make some aluminium bobbins to replace the rubber mounts and replace the rubber mounts in the footplate mounts. Takes away some of the vague feedback. For the road leave them ...more comfortable.

StoneBridge

If you are useing it for the track I would make some aluminium bobbins to replace the rubber mounts and replace the rubber mounts in the footplate mounts. Takes away some of the vague feedback. For the road leave them ...more comfortable.
I'm not going to use it on the track, most cities and short trips, anyway I hope I will soon get used to it. :)
Thx