Customisable DPM Screen

CVSensei

StoneBridge

There was a thread about this screen a while back but DPM have released another one for just 10 euros more that lets you choose up to 25 characters to be engraved on it.

The only complaints about this last time was the logo on it if I remember correct, as they're now letting you customise it they might allow you to opt out?

Acessories Yamaha MT07-FZ07 >2014 machined from solid aluminium, designed and manufactured ​​in Italy by deprettomoto.com - deprettomoto.com
Hi,

I think the DPM logo will remain there, and the name will be placed next to it (in smaller font), as you see it in the pics.
I want to buy this screen also, for me its the best looking in the market. I think I already had gotten used to the sight of the logo will not annoy me, or i'll vinyl wrap it if so.

Cheers

CVSensei

Hi,

I think the DPM logo will remain there, and the name will be placed next to it (in smaller font), as you see it in the pics.
I want to buy this screen also, for me its the best looking in the market. I think I already had gotten used to the sight of the logo will not annoy me, or i'll vinyl wrap it if so.

Cheers
Yes it will if you order as is, my point was that if you ask nicely they might remove it for those who don't like it. Personally I don't mind it at all, it's done tastefully.

I bought it a while ago as like you said, its still the best looking one on the market, logo or not!

StoneBridge

Yes it will if you order as is, my point was that if you ask nicely they might remove it for those who don't like it. Personally I don't mind it at all, it's done tastefully.

I bought it a while ago as like you said, its still the best looking one on the market, logo or not!
Oh, now I understand what you getting at.
I'll order one soon, then I will ask whether it works without the logo.

foxracer

Just fitted mine to the bike with the matching rear hugger. I think the DPM logo looks fine, don't even notice it after a while!