Cover size?

Oxford Aquatex cover size?

• Medium

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Large

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pengjn

I'm going to order an Oxford Aquatex cover for my (hopefully soon to be delivered) MT-07. It's going to be the urban camo one. I've checked out the dimensions and they are:

Medium cover: l 190, w 85, h 145
Large over: l 220, w 104, h 147

MT-07: l 209, w 745, h 109

So - it would seem that the Large is required. However, the Medium would be more snug if it were long enough. Any ideas if it would fit because they are loose fitting or should I just go Large?

Thanks!

allyw71

Here's the Oxford Stormex cover in large on the bike, once the rack and topbox are on it, it should fit better.
PICT0301.jpg
PICT0302.jpg

schaffer

Oxford Protex stretch cover

Planning on getting the Oxford Protex Stretch cover but not sure what size medium or large will fit.

If anybody uses this cover what is the best size to get?
Plenty of shops have recommended both sizes so now I'm just confused.

addy

Planning on getting the Oxford Protex Stretch cover but not sure what size medium or large will fit.

If anybody uses this cover what is the best size to get?
Plenty of shops have recommended both sizes so now I'm just confused.
If you don't have a top box or rack then get the medium, if you do get the large.

I have the cover in medium and it fits just right, I can take a picture tomorrow if you like.

schaffer

If you don't have a top box or rack then get the medium, if you do get the large.

I have the cover in medium and it fits just right, I can take a picture tomorrow if you like.
Cheers. A photo would be great.
Do you have a screen?

addy

Thanks for these. It looks plenty big.
Do you find the wind catches this. Is the cable for security or just to keep the cover on?
I dont have any issue with the wind catching it but where it's parked it's slightly protected from the wind anyway. The cable is to stop anyone lifting the cover up to have a peek but there is also an adjustable strap in the middle to secure it.