Bit the bullet.

mtdog

Finally ordered a system, after 3 months of waiting, deliberating and hair pulling. Ordered the akrapovic carbon, I like the black look of it as I have the deep armour bike. Has anyone removed the db killer please? Can it be removed? Too loud or just right?

Yam MT 07

hi mtdog , how much did you pay in the end ? where did you get it from ? like the look of the carbon one myself , is it road legal if you put a cat in the system ? cheers .

jeppebm

In denmark that is a race exhaust - meaning being stopped by the police would mean a dissemble as i understand it :(

Simon

I really like the look of that one too but from what I read it was a classed as a race system in the UK for track use even with the dB killer fitted. I'm still tempted but my insurer might not like it.

afwestpunk

I am sure there are many videos on youtube with that pipe on the 07 in both forms. I think there is even a thread with the exact video your looking for

afwestpunk

the carbon does nothing it is just an aesthetic which the company can charge more for because people will pay for it. The pipe is same as any other unless it was made for a race bike which this bike is not

PeaceMaker

the carbon does nothing it is just an aesthetic which the company can charge more for because people will pay for it. The pipe is same as any other unless it was made for a race bike which this bike is not
Get your facts straight.

The carbon is cheaper and is completely different from the original titanium one that was launched right from the beginning