Another one from Denmark

KristianJeppe

Hi everyone.

Just to introduce my self
Name is Kristian from the northern part of Denmark
Just signed the delivery papers for a Race Blue version with ABS.
Delivery won't be before 29/8 so a long wait for me :-(

Best Regards

BrianSPC

Hey

I am to from Denmark, I have also just ordered a MT-07 Race Blue from Bike Shoppen. Have you gotten yours yet ? My delivery should be in September, but i really hope to get i sooner :) Yamaha have to ship a lot more MT-07´s to Denmark, we really need them, because they are a big hit.

Did you buy some extra for it ? I really want the Akrapovic and the small Yamaha wind screen, but the Akrapovic is REALLY expensive.....

KristianJeppe

No extras since the prices from Yamaha and dealer in Denmark are ridiculously high.
850£ for akra, 110£ for small screen and so on.
And then cost of install which I can do myself, have been repairing cars and bikes for 15 years now.
For parts I will use eBay so maybe we should see if anyone wants to do a group buy at some time.

BrianSPC

Had a look at eBay and The Akrapovic cost 6200kr Titanium and 4300 in Carbon, so a lot cheaper. And IXIL and Arrow have some for 4200kr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex

Hi Kristian and welcome...regards from Copenhagen from a fellow MT owner...sorry to hear for the long wait

da1kini

Yes, but thats the Akra for the US market with a color logo on it. Don't know if that one is legal in EU.

xt660isgood2

Hello all from Denmark. Have not been there since the late 90's. What a fine country and Aalborg!! even big nosed ugly blokes were ok with the ladies! hopefully it hasn't changed too much.

KristianJeppe

Well I live near Aalborg, have done ok with the ladies. :)
Dai I will be getting mine from ebay, legal isn't my biggest concern
The police usually don't care about the noise when I get pulled over. More likely to complain about the front wheels lack of contact to the road. They apparently don't like economical driving. Less contact = less wear.

McCracken

>Da1kini. According to the Yamaha dealer in Copenhagen, it's perfectly legal to run without the CAT in Denmark, only the DB-Killer is needed to make it legal.

MassMan

I bought my MT-07 from bikeshoppen a week ago. Mat gray and no extras from the dealer (freaking expensive). Took me an hour to get the lame bike-shoppen.dk stickers off the bike heh...

Ordered some shorty levers, a wind screen and a tidy tail. That will probably be the only mods for a while.

Thsam

I hope you enjoy your MT as much as I do ! :)

Im interested in which wind screen and tidy tail you ordered ?