Yamaha dealership in Poland

jiggier

Hello guys,

I am moving to Poland, Warsaw on January and want to buy a MT-07 here. I wanted to ask which dealership would you recommend?

Also, I will be living in a apartment with underground parking. Would it be safe to keep it there? Or should I search for protected parking with security guard? Is motorcycle theft common in Warsaw? Would you recommend buying insurance from theft?

Sorry for asking maybe obvious questions, but it is interesting to understand situation in Poland.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Hi. I am from Poland, Cracow. As far as insurance is concerned I would recommed full insurance pack grom delaership and its cover also theft. ITS about 250 euro per year. Yes motorcycling theft is pretty common so you have to be cautious. I bought my MT in delaership in Kraków so i cant tell about delaer in warsaw. So again buy insurance which cover theft. IF aby Poland specific question feel free to ask me

jiggier

Thanks for answering. I'm coming from Lithuania and they don't even offer insurance from theft at all (one company did in 2011, but only insured choppers). The price seems reasonable. Will definitely take insurance then.

Interesting to hear feedback about dealerships in Warsaw. Anyone? :)

dev

Jigger, maybe you want to buy used MT07 Red without ABS.
All NEW, 3500km already done.