Stalling issues Poll 2

Did you have the Throttle bodies synchronized at first service?

• Yes

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Has it stalled since Yes

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Has it stalled since No

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Ralph

If yours is a UK bike get 2 T pieces you only need 1 on some bikes and a length of plastic or neoprene tube
used for fish tank air systems, then you can connect things up without cutting anything and have all the
sensors connected. you only need to take the Tupperware off no need to take the actual tank off only adjust
the right hand throttle body don't touch the left sitting on the bike, the adjuster is difficult to get to with tank on
but you can get a 90% screw driver or bend a old one to get to the screw it is unlikely to need much turning,
give it 2 or 3 little revs between adjustments to settle things. Let us know how it works out.

Last edited:

Ralph

That's what I thought Ralph, but still, what the difference between your bike and mine that make yours stall?

Thats the 50,000 dollar question, no one knows for sure, I hope it was the throttle body's being a fraction out and it is now fixed but only time and miles
will tell for sure, out on it in heavy traffic plenty of stop start the other day and it ran like a watch so alls well up to now.

Yours was likely dead on from new mine a little out.