soo... any semi-drag race in the traffic lights?

akyros

i dont race anymore,i think its stupid and dangerous but..some do,and im curious,cause this bike has an insane pull for its category
you can post the competitor bike and the distance
and the result !

dazzor

i dont race anymore,i think its stupid and dangerous but..some do,and im curious,cause this bike has an insane pull for its category
you can post the competitor bike and the distance
and the result !
Ha ha, is this your way of weening yourself off road racing? Garnering the stories of others?

Brilliant, love it :)

akyros

:) i used to race 10 times a day,but im too old for this shit now!

still i badly wanna race a tdm,dont know why :)

dazzor

Well it's fair to say it should be close, the tdm has more weight, the same bhp but more torque.

dazzor

time will tell!
Of course this all depends on the conviction of the poor old TDM rider; they might just do what do when other bikers attempt to goad me....

Rev up, then shoot off until reach the speed I was always going to do anyway and watch said bikers rag the ring-piece off their bikes, wear there tyres out faster, burn more fuel...you get the gist ;)

Kanonnier

Rev up, then shoot off until reach the speed I was always going to do anyway and watch said bikers rag the ring-piece off their bikes, wear there tyres out faster, burn more fuel...you get the gist ;)
HAHA, That's what I do as well. I always hope the other guy feels like a tool! :p

D

Deleted member 20

I'm riding a -07 TDM 900 ABS with 88 hp and 90 nm. Is the UK version of TDM restricted to 75 hp? Love both engines with same 270 degree cross plane p-twins, strong pull and low fuel consumption. Haven't raced the two but guessing the 897 cc TDM will win.

dazzor

If willy waving in such a fashion is ones thing; I don't think buying either bike is the way to go.

D

Deleted member 20

if you switch bikes with your wife,i think you will win
I'll win riding any of them I guess :)
Thinking of clocking both for 0-50, 0-100 and 0-150 just for fun. Not that it really matters.

allyw71

There are phone apps that will do all the working out for you. Take one out, rag the ass off it and record the results, swap bikes and do the same, job done.
Don't forget to post results here :rolleyes:

Phil_B

And don't hit neutral whilst trying to rev it hard through 1st and 2nd, my instinct to quickly kick it a second time to get it into gear nearly brought the front up on me this morning.... :-/