Photoshoot on the road!

jeppebm

Its the small PUIG screen - im new to the MC world and ive done 130+ km/h for about 20 minutes straight - and its not too bad. I havent driven the bike without it .. so cant really compare.

jeppebm

although - when i do highway driving - i put my ass back to the wider part of the seat and bent over down to the tank - that lowers the drag drasticly and the windnoise is lowered a lot!

Nuggets

Cheers dude, ill check it out, I've hugged the tank a few times when 140 km/h+ although i dont have a screen fitted at the moment so at most it's a few minutes then I remember I need to keep my license!! I Don't suppose you have a weblink for that screen you would mind posting?

jeppebm

haha hahapik - nice one. I didnt have the link at my fingertips. Asked the dealer to fit one that fitted its streetstyle - and i just so happened to have a taste similar to hers.

Btw - your name in danish is haha dick.

hahapik

haha hahapik - nice one. I didnt have the link at my fingertips. Asked the dealer to fit one that fitted its streetstyle - and i just so happened to have a taste similar to hers.

Btw - your name in danish is haha dick.
Hmmm, yep, that's the reaction of the ladies when I drop my pants, "haha". I had another explanation of this nickname, but I'll switch to the Danish one, it's nice. I like it.

Cheers.

Nuggets

Lol "dick" I did google but the screen looked different on the site to jeppebm's picture I thought he might have found something new!! I think it must be the puig windscreen Rafale.