How not to do it video's on riding a Motorcycle

dazzor

I don't know about you lot but I find myself watching video's on the world-wide-web of motorcycle accidents.

Why?.....Because I like to think it hammers home how stupid some of us can be and might just reign me in a bit....not I that charge about like there's a nuclear bomb about to drop.

I've calmed down loads in my time on bikes but I still have moments of madness and watching all types of accidents really does help keep me in check I think.

Here's a rather silly one I just found that doesn't really teach me very much (that I didn't already know) but is worth a look......I watched this one through a slit in my hands as I covered my face....

How not to filter in traffic

Last edited:

jeppebm

WAUW -- 16 years old - Russia is just a place for people with no regard when it comes to traffic. Ruining the reputation for trafficans who can drive responsibly!

dazzor

WAUW -- 16 years old - Russia is just a place for people with no regard when it comes to traffic. Ruining the reputation for trafficans who can drive responsibly!
Yeah, Russia is not a place I want to drive or ride in for sure.

dazzor

Surprised Russian boy got "that far" before crashing! Don't really know what to make of this one? WATCH: Motorcyclist Crashes, Flips Onto Car
Utter madness, lol.

I guess it's the classic case of bike going silly quick and thinking all the lanes are theirs to shoot through and of course all other roads users should expect a small missile to be darting between them at twice the velocity.

Cracking landing though....almost divine intervention....great find! :)