Hi guys, from Portugal.

FMraposo

Hi there from Portugal.

i am owner of Honda NC700S and i'm crazy about the MT-07, i made a Test Drive Yesterday and what an outstanding bike, my thoughts along the ride was' i got to have this bike, I'll trade my NC700S for this one for sure... wow'

great design, great performance, very good fuel consumption depending of the throttle, and a lot of fun.

hope to get the MT-07 (grey matte) in the next 1/2 months, i'll try to get a great deal

the only thing im gonna miss from my NC700S is the Met In, it is a great feature and in the winter i can have the rain clothes allways there and i can put the helmet there, but, when you ride a fun bike like mt07, you dont think where do you gonna put the helmet after :)

The NC700s is a great bike too, but some times i feel that is something missing, some HP, some torque..but in the versatility for the city, the met in and fuel consuption it's hard to beat, but, this yamaha brings a lot more fun, more HP, more power and almost the same fuel consumption, i love naked bikes i'm an all season rider, ride almost in the city.
In the weekends just call me for a nice ride, love it..

Regards

Fox

Will145

Welcome! Ice ordered a Matt grey and it arrived in the dealer yesterday. Just been for a look and It looks stunning so you won't regret getting it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

badger27

welcome fox

they are great bikes ! hope you don't have to wait too long before throwing your leg over one .let us know how you get on )

badger

P

Peter

HI Fox,

I was thinking a lot between NC750 and MT-07. Both of them are great bikes. The storage is brilliant in Honda. But the higher price, the less power, the terrible swing arms, much higher weight and boring design made my decision easy. Yamaha offers more value for the money.
Honda could be better for tall riders, for commuters and for longer touring. But MT deliver more fun. Especially on the twisty roads and in the city.