Any other Canadians purchased a FZ07 yet?

RET46

I ordered my bike on Saturday and it should arrive in June. I live in Ontario and wondered if any other Canadian orders yet?

RET

rrbarna

I ordered my bike on Saturday and it should arrive in June. I live in Ontario and wondered if any other Canadian orders yet?

RET
I'm Canadian living in Hungary - does that count? :) My red MT-07 should be arriving any week now this April.

vermintrex

Hi from Vancouver....haven't ordered yet, still need to take my training course :)

I called the dealership last week to try and get some info but all they could tell me is they expect it sometime in June. Was trying to find out if ABS will be offered as an option but they didn't know. I emailed Yamaha Canada with the same question but haven't heard anything back yet.

Are you putting a deposit down on a specific bike/color/options....or just a "first-dibs"type deposit on whatever the dealership can manage to get ?

What color are you getting ? I'm torn between red and gray.

L

Lonerider

Hi, in march 21 i signed papers for a red FZ-07. The dealer told me that they expect the bike for the end of june. I didn't talk about accessories yet. My old tankbag will not fit. But i have a great tailbag (Wolfman mini Beta). I kept a Givi top case from my V-Strom. But i really don't like the look of a topcase on a street bike. But, it's very practical, i know. I'm not sure i will get a screen. Often, they give little protection and tiring noise. I have a couple of month to make some decisions. One of them is to decide if i keep my WR250X (with TKC80 tires).

European reviews of the bike are great. Naked bikes don't get big success over here. I wish that the MT (FZ) will change that.

whiteknightx

I'm waiting to swing a leg over one myself, before I put money down. I'm favoring white, red is my second choice, but want to see them both in the flesh first. I like the orange of the FZ-09 the best.

Dede

I will be touring the Ottawa / Gatineau dealers this week, very likely to put a deposit down. Will sitting on an FZ-09 give me a good idea of the fit of the FZ-07, or are they very different size-wise?

And I guess there's not a lot of negotiating on the price with for a bike that hasn't arrived yet :)