Alpinestars T-Jaws Air jacket review

Gee

Used to own a T-Dyno and now own a T-GP Pro.

Never had any problems with Alpinestars jackets, they have all been excellent, very good stuff.

Gee

Nah not really fella. They all seem to be much of a muchness.

The T-GP does have a few neat features with regards to venting and armour. Stick in some chest protectors and a back protector and its the bomb. Really comfortable and seems to stay put better than the others. Feels better fitting than the Dyno once you have it on, but to look at it on, it looks no different than any other T jacket .

Dyno was more of a relaxed street fit. I used to love my old T-Dyno but it used to seem to ride up at the back a little when in the riding position. T-Dyno was the best looking design they made in my opinion, shame they don't make them in that style anymore.

Gaulois

T-Dyno was the best looking design they made in my opinion, shame they don't make them in that style anymore.
My opinion about clothing in general, and that goes for motorcycle jackets, pants, shoes and underwears. If you find one that you like and fits you perfect, go out and get some more. It seams they discontinue everything faster now than they ever did before, even if it sales. That's one thing I don't get.