WTB: MT-07 Rear Brake Light

Niner

I'm looking to buy an OEM MT-07 brake light.
Anyone have one or at least have a part # for one?

Thanks,
Niner

Phil_B

Doubt there would be many 2nd hand yet, as I can't think what people would be replacing it with?

Have you tried a dealer?

Irksome

I'm sure someone (maybe even me) can order you one from a dealer or Yambits here in the UK and send it to you if you need?

Niner

That would be awesome. My buddy and I are looking to get a prototype going for an integrated tail light. If someone wants to send theirs over they can have the first functional integrated MT-07 tail light!

Plus we are looking for input on what you'd want as features. (Sequential indicators, rapid flash when brakes applied, etc.)

Niner

I'm sure someone (maybe even me) can order you one from a dealer or Yambits here in the UK and send it to you if you need?
If you are serious... I'd love to find out how much it would cost me?
Obviously we'd reimburse you for the purchase price and shipping.

Thanks!

Gaz2212

Hi Niner
At work I have the facility to ship to America, could you send an address with zip code and I will get a total cost for you including the light
Private message this if you want
Cheers
Gaz

Niner

Hi Niner
At work I have the facility to ship to America, could you send an address with zip code and I will get a total cost for you including the light
Private message this if you want
Cheers
Gaz
That is awesome! PM incoming. :)

Niner

Can anyone take a photo of the connectors that come off of the tail light and the connectors for the rear indicators?
I would greatly appreciate it!

da1kini

Can anyone take a photo of the connectors that come off of the tail light and the connectors for the rear indicators?
I would greatly appreciate it!
the best I can do is this! to bad you didn't post this 4 days ago ;:D
IMG_2474.jpgIMG_2473.jpg
Skärmavbild 2014-06-06 kl. 20.38.37.jpg

Last edited: