Woolich Racing Log Box D-CAN and Zeitronix ZT-3 Wideband 02

Norm

So after installing an akra ti exhaust I was in the market for a fuel controller. I was about to get the PCV but after some research I found that the maps on their website are for the akra ti with baffle removed. I am keeping the baffle in as I find it much too loud with it removed so I looked in to what it would take to get the auto tune set up. Turns out the factory 02 needs to be in the exhaust along with the wideband 02 for it to work correctly. Looking at the exhaust there isn't really enough room to put another bung for the wideband 02 so the only option now is to have the ECM flashed to disable the factory 02. I didn't really want to send away the ECM to have it flashed because I didn't want to be without the bike for that long. (We only get so much riding time up here in northern Canada)
So I did some research to see what equipment I would need to flash the ECM myself. Thats when I came across Woolich Racing. They have availible for our bikes the Log Box D-CAN v3 and Zeitronix ZT-3 wideband 02 sensor for auto tuning. Their kit allows you to flash the ECM along with recording data as you ride to later put into their software that will come up with a fuel map based on engine data and the wideband 02. Also there are many more options to play with. Quoted from their site:

This package includes everything you need to start tuning your 2015-2016 Yamaha FZ-07 with our Log Box D-CAN v3 and Zeitronix ZT-3 Wideband O2 Sensor.

Log Box D-CAN v3
USB Cable
On board 2GB micro SD card
Zeitronix ZT-3 Wideband O2 Controller
Zeitronix Wideband O2 Sensor (3 foot cable)
RJ12 cable to connect Zeitronix to Log Box Pro
Zeitronix Installation Kit (12v relay, wires and connectors, O2 sensor bung etc)
Yamaha Harness Type 8
Bin File Definitions in Woolich Racing Tuned Software

Features available for Yamaha FZ-07 / MT-07 2015-2016

IAP Fuel Maps
TPS Fuel Maps
Ignition Timing Maps
Ignition Dwell Maps
QuickShifter (requires Race Tools)
Launch Control (requires Race Tools)
Pit Lane Limiter (requires Race Tools)
Race Shift Pattern (requires Race Tools)
Injector Timing Maps
Adjust RPM Limiters
Adjust Fan Temperature
Disable Stock O2 Sensor
Disable Fuel Cut
Woolich Racing AutoTune
Real Time Engine Data

And the best part about it unlike the PCV or Bazzaz system there is no piggy backing of any of the sensors/injectors/coils so there is alot less wiring added to the bike. All it takes to hook up is to plug into the yamaha diagnostic connector and 4 wires placed in the ECM connector in some empty cavities. And for those who want a quick shifter the one they sell with the race tools package plugs into the stock 02 sensor plug and everything is taking care of within the ECM. After a couple sessions of autotuning and disabaling the fuel cut when decelarating this bike is running unbelievably smooth! Perhaps the best thing I have ever bought for the bike I am very pleased with it. Also being able to log engine data over long ride may come in very useful if you are ever having a problem with the way the engine is running but can only recreate it on a ride. This feature sticks out to me as I am an auto mechanic and have to log data over test drives quite often to diagnose an issue with a vehicle so having this abillity now for the bike is amazing. So to anyone in the market for a fuel controller consider Wollich Racing as I am sure you will not be dissapointed.