recent tyres
power bronze screen
fender extender
Yamaha carrier
Yamaha top box
SW center stand
had a easy life as it's not been hammered cant afford the fines
and as had little town use.
So whats it worth? will call my local friendly dealer next week see what the book says.

f34b52ab-b8df-49d0-a182-0e2bde0b0880_zps1uc9mpvq.jpg

WP_000681.jpg

Thinking £4000 ish

Last edited:

robodene

If you can put up with the hassle, might there be more in it for you if you were to sell the extras separately?

Mbstyt

Just my 2p.

To come up with a resale figure I normally go with 60-70% of the brand new price.

Just a very rough guesstimate I would have gone with £4K plus or minus 5% (£200 either way so not far off your figure).

The accessories don't do anything for me so I've just discounted that automatically. As Robodene has suggested, you might get a bit more if you sold them separate from the bike, just more hassle and takes a bit more patience.

Ralph

Cant disagree, the accessories are more aimed at the older rider but the bike aimed at the younger
so unless I find someone that wants exactly those bits they are not worth much, but worth listing
as that mite be just what someone wants.

Thanks for the input.

dfl05

Not sure how model years work in UK but surely you cannot have a 2017 September with 10000 on the clock.

Ralph

Your dead right edited typo.
You cant really have a 2017 till it is 2017 in the UK
some places they count 2016 as 17 or seem to.
Anyway thanks for that.

The bike is likely to be part exchanged
If I can find what I want reasonably local.

Last edited:

Yaminator

if the rack and box was a good price i'd have that...?
& dont forget the dealers will only give you a book price. any extras just makes it easier to sell in the showroom or they get striped off and offered to friends & family.. or auctioned?

Last edited:

Ralph

If I decide to take the bits off I will offer them on here before Evil Bay but not decided yet.